Wonderful Tonight

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Either I am crazy or the god must be crazy

Lately I feel so confused. What have been tough to me for the past 30 yrs, seems like all wrong.

i. I have been calling myself a Malaysian proudly for the past 30 years but now there are some jokers starting to question my nationality. They called Malaysian aka rojak.

ii. All these while I am following the rules and regulation. but until recently then I realised that rules and regulation are meant to break. The following is the converstaion a reporter (R) and my mentor - Mr Z the law terminator (Z) -

R : Sir, is it wrong to build a house without getting approval?
Z : Yes and No. It is wrong and illegal to build a SMALL house without
getting legal approval. But it is alright to a BIG house (4 storey
and above) as big as a istana (palace) without any approval.
Rich people is always right, poor people is always wrong.

R : How about satey store, sir?
Z : Not any satey store can get approval. It must be the Zzz Satey
Store. Hey...... you no study is it? your teacher never told you
Z
is stand for LAW??

R : Sir, you are the role model for many youngster out there. would
you like to share with us your secret to success?
Z : Study is a waste of time. doing business is too risky. become a
professional is too troublesome. lampburger? maybe but no guareenty.
If you really really want to success, to get rich fast, you must
become a municiple like me. especially from klang. See little boy...
I was declare bankruptcy before and I managed to get rid of bankruptcy
within 2 years only. And now I have built my satey empire, a palace
and I am even in the parliment.

R : Sir, Whats your opinion about Mr Soul |Tan's Statement?
Z : Ohh... that Ah Tan ah? no worry.
I am the LAW and
I am the ZzzzzzzzManNNNN!!!


R : Sir, so....
Z : Boy.. enough for today's interview. while talking to you, I have lost
3 satey stores and 2 istana already. so enough is enough. Go
play with your toys now. If not i will send someone to demolised your house

So the reporter change his target to Mr Toyota.

R : Sir, What's your opinion about the Z success story?
T : Excellent !! Mr Z really show the true Malaysia spirit. Hip!! Hip!!
Malaysia Boleh !! any how also Boleh!! I am very proud of him

R : Any last word to Mr Z??
T : Keep up the good work. Mr Z Boleh !! Rich man Boleh !!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home