Wonderful Tonight

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Sharing Love

I like this picture as they look so sweet. I hope they will continue respecting, sharing and loving each other in future.

When I look at this picture, I noticed that my elder son has grown up so fast. I keep telling meself do not over joy with the arrival of my 2nd son and neglected my eldest son. I need to balance my love to both of them. Many people suggested that I let my elder son staying with my mum, so that it will be easier for us to take care of our 2nd son. This idea make me feel very bad that I am like leaving my son behind.


2 Comments:

  • siao lah whoever said dat confirm duno the joy n pain of being a dad.. leave heng heng with ur mum.. wait he dun recognise u as time passes by ar.. then not close to u.. im sure u dun wan dat to happen rite?

    maybe its juz me.. hate the idea of throwing ur kids to others to take care full time.. the kid will be very sad.. then grow up with the idea that his parents bias, like his brother more.. then turn rebelious (cos even more spoilt).. then.. i dun wana think.

    anyways, its ur chioce. u r a good father, u can do it! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, September 29, 2006 11:27:00 AM  

  • i won't let my 2 babies out of my side!! i giv birth to them, i wan to take care of them.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, October 02, 2006 1:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home