Wonderful Tonight

Friday, September 22, 2006

Count Down

As I am going to meet my 2nd monkey at any time, I am now all set in the standby mode and counting down day by day.

Not really anxious but just a little bit of curious. Wonder how the life would be when I have 2 monkey king. I guess my head will grow double.

By watching the 1st monkey grow up, I have found some cruel facts about human being in nature.
i. Human are selfish - Even as young as a toddle, they do not like the idea of sharing. They will try to get as much attention as possible and they do not allow to share their belongings and their love with other people.
ii. Human are pretender - They will try to act to get what they want. They will act sad to earn sympathy from other
iii. Human are hot temper - They will throw the temper to you if they don't get what they want.



6 Comments:

  • he is juz too spoilt lah.. teach him the ways of care n share, he will learn fast :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, September 22, 2006 9:53:00 AM  

  • I know I need to teach him. But my point is when a human is a baby, they are pure and not much being influence by the outside world. The jealousy, anger that they showed are all their natural behaviour. This may explain why there are so many wars, conflicts and fighting in this world. Regardless how much education you have, people like George Bush, Saddam still can't get rid of their natural behaviour.

    By Blogger romanza^project, at Saturday, September 23, 2006 6:05:00 PM  

  • congrats for being a father the 2nd time wor

    By Blogger Dana, at Saturday, September 23, 2006 10:42:00 PM  

  • u noe y babies now learn so fast? drink too much gain milk powder lah.. got wat wat wat helps growth in brain.. now he is already a genius liao.. he learn V fast.. maybe faster then anyone of us.

    dats y u all ard him nid to set good egs to give him a role model to follow. its time to teach him wats rite n wrong, with ample reasoning. (rite n wrongs are v subjective, so be careful)

    n most of all.. DO NOT SPOIL HIM!! MUAHAHHAHAHA!~

    let him grow on his own but guide him to the path of light :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, September 25, 2006 10:32:00 PM  

  • can you imagine he know how to play youtube video now. when I was his age, I am still playing with my toes

    By Blogger romanza^project, at Tuesday, September 26, 2006 1:43:00 PM  

  • 人之初,性本恶。

    By Blogger Mockingbird, at Thursday, October 05, 2006 3:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home