Wonderful Tonight

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Merdeka

Lately many Malaysian is celebrating Merdeka. However I am starting to get confuse. Malaysia has been indepandant for almost 50 yrs and I think many people has forgotten what is the original Merdeka means and its spirit. Many people start to put their own tag on it.

People has been question about their loyalty when they don't hang the national flag. the 'Bros' started to quarrel and finger pointing to each other.

I start questioning myself.. who am I? why am i here? what am i doing?

I used to be proud to be a Malaysian. I will stand up and confront with the people who defer my country. But now I feel like I am being alienated. The country don't love me anymore. The country question my royalty when I didnt hang the national flag behind my bike. I was being accused of being too hard working and earning too much. While nobody question those people who organised a multi million wedding ceremony.

I feel so sad and feel like I have no future here. I guess maybe it is time to leave.

2 Comments:

  • You asked too many questions. :-) Sometimes it is better to flow with tides, earn their $$, and be happy about it.

    Running away is not neccesary the best thing to do. When you are in another country, you will have a different sets of questions again.

    By Blogger Dana, at Tuesday, September 19, 2006 10:26:00 AM  

  • Finally got someone reply my blog with constructive suggestion. Cheers.

    I know that I am asking too many question. But I am just like a kid who complain about the bias treament that he received from his parent compare with his brother

    By Blogger romanza^project, at Wednesday, September 20, 2006 3:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home