Wonderful Tonight

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Rich Dad's Before You Quit Your Job


Lately I have read Rich Dad's Before You Quit Your Job by Robert T. Kiyosaki, Sharon L. Lechter. This is the 3rd Rich dad's best selling books that I have bought. Compare the 3 books, this one give me a serious tough. Although the text is a bit repetitious, it present his plan for "would be entrepreneurs" in a very clear and organiser manner, which make me easy to follow.
I like the ideas about the triangular "team-leadership-mission" diagram. It provides a very good and simple guide for you to study the company structure. After reading this book, I realise that I am falling under self employed quadrant (There are 4 quadrants - self employed, investor, business owner and employee). They are many things that I have neglected and I am still trap inside the box.
I think I started to understand why I was lost recently. I guess I was living without a mission, a dream. I was blurr by my daily routine. A man cannot live without a dream, or else he will be like a machine (lost sole) keep repeating and live without a purpose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home