Wonderful Tonight

Monday, August 13, 2007

Guarding Angel

There have been so many things happened lately. I wonder why I can be that confident to face the challenge comes toward me? After cracking my head to find the reason behind it, I think I have found the answer.

Everyone has a guarding angel to guard them through their life, But I got 2 and they are so special.



















Angel 001
========

















As his name implied, Whenever I face a challenge, he give me the courage to work on it with persistent and never say give up. He made me a true Spartan









Angel 002
========






















His cheerful smile is like morning glory, always warm my heart and guard me to face the challenge with positive thinking.













1 Comments:

  • *Blink*

    Just thought I would say Hi. It doesn't mean that I've forgotten you just that we are all busy finding for survivals in this harsh world.

    Be strong, and one day you look back you would think it is was nothing at all. (Who knows!)

    By Blogger Dana, at Tuesday, August 14, 2007 2:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home