Wonderful Tonight

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Dream come true

Since almost 10 years ago, I always wanted to go for Jacky Cheung's Concert. But I always fail to do so. 1998 - I was a poor assistant manager - cant afford, 2002 - I has become a consultant but still can't afford, cause I have just paid my MBA fees... 2004 - I partnered with someone so start a business, still can't afford as the business is just started. Not that I like Jacky so much so that I must see his concert. However it is more like a report card to me. If i can't go for his concert, it means i am still not financially stable, my report card is fail.


This year 2007 Sept 14............ he is coming



and...


Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I am going.

I am coming Jacy.... wait for me.... jackyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy



I die die also must go. I want to mark a new millestone in my life.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home