Wonderful Tonight

Sunday, July 09, 2006

I hate Lampe Berger

Lately I guess everyone's life is being invaded by lampe berger. I thought I am lucky and able to escape from this jinx but I am damn wrong.

My bro has become one of the lampe berger die hard fans. He has been brain washed and can't even listen to others opion. Fuckkk !!!!!! he has paid that them RM30k.


What more I can say? With this RM30k I can do lots of thing. I can even order a full container of goods from China. Can you imagine this fucker worth RM30k ???

I am very confused. one one hand I hope he may succeed, since he has dump in such a big money into it. But on the other hand if he succeed, which means there will be another 5 new victims and these 5 victims will get another 25 victims and so on and so on..... Fuckkk !!!!!! what an endless sin. God know what shall I do.....

My bro has been pestering me to attain their so called " GRAND Seminar" or to listen to a speech given by a "mercedez driver" . "..... I don't want, I don't want go, I don't want to listen and I don't want and I just don't want ....I doNNNNN waNNNNTTTT !!!!!!!!

I have to cry out so loud and say so many don't want, but he still forcing me to attained. Make me feel like some gangster forcing me to join their secret society. Sigh !!!! the world have change...

There more victims like me can be found in the blogs - Lampe Berger Help

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home